Dave Lieberman - Biography
Dave Lieberman (born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is the host of the Food Network series Good Deal with Dave Lieberman.
Lieberman attended The Shipley School. Campus Cuisine, his first cooking show at Yale University, was a public-access show that combined "sophisticated and accessible cooking with crazy college adventures."
Lieberman's first book, Young & Hungry, was published in 2005. Soon after, he made People magazine's 50 Hottest Bachelors (June 27 issue). In 2006, Lieberman told Heeb Magazine that he does not cook in his off-hours, including on dates. In October 2006, he published a second cookbook; Dave's Dinners: A Fresh Approach to Home-Cooked Meals.
On November 21, 2006, the Food Network premiered their first web-exclusive series, called Eat This with Dave Lieberman. Lieberman visits five United States cities uncovering trends and crazes in cuisine, including specialty meats, flavored salts, dessert bars and more.
In 2007, Lieberman moved to Los Angeles.
- Food Network web series for foodies
- Bass, Serena. "Table for Two." City Magazine, July 2005.
- Caplan, Jeremy. "New Kid in the Kitchen." http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1047412,00.html Time Magazine, April 11, 2005.
- Gunnison, Elizabeth. "Cooking à Lieberman" http://www.yaledailynews.com/articles/view/4822. Yale Daily News, September 13, 2002.
- Hesser, Amanda. "Dude, Where's my Spice Grinder?" http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=990CE2DD113AF930A15757C0A9659C8B63 The New York Times, April 23, 2003.
- Lieberman, Dave. "The Right Stuff?" Gourmet Magazine, September 2003.
- Lieberman, Dave. Young & Hungry: More Than 100 Recipes for Cooking Fresh and Affordable Food for Everyone. Hyperion, 2005.
- Osowski, Kevin. "Alum's show is the new item on Food TV's menu." Yale Daily News, March 25, 2005.
- Dave Lieberman personal site
- Eat This with Dave Lieberman
- Food Network: Good Deal with Dave Lieberman
- Young & Hungry listing (ISBN 1-4013-0128-2)
- Food Bank For New York City public service announcement