Milton Trachtenburg - Biography
Milton Trachtenburg is an American author and psychotherapist from Mount Laurel Township, New Jersey. He is the writer of two self-help books: Journeys to Recovery: Therapy With Addicted Clients and Stop the Merry-Go-Round: Stories of Women Who Broke the Cycle of Abusive Relationships. He is also a writer of short stories, which he posts on his blog. One of his interests is photography; he used to post various pictures of strangers and his family (including members of the Trachtenburgs) on his Fotolog. He no longer posts on Fotolog, but however, he still posts short stories on blogger occasionally.
Milton is the father of Jason Trachtenburg and grandfather of Rachel Trachtenburg, members of the indie rock art band, The Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players.
- Milton Trachtenburg Blogger profile
- Writing About Writing blog
- Afterthoughts and after thoughts blog (No longer updated)
- Fotolog (No longer updated)
- Do You Have A Shy Brain? - St. Bernard's Healthcare